Facebook Mobile Fastest Way to use Facebook on your Smartphone
Facebook is the most popular social networking site of all time. Within six years, Facebook has experienced dramatic growth - it has reached more than a billion users and is still growing rapidly. For many of us, Facebook has become an integral part of day-to-day life. As Facebook is one of the best ways of communication that allows you to send message, start a video call and even you can attach many file folders along with stickers.
It also allows you to upload and download pictures and videos without any charge that is completely free without any hidden or external charges. It connects people from different corner of the world no matter either if you are on the poles or equator. You can also say that it has eased our life and helped us to find our old buddies quickly without wasting much time, also helps us to be up to date from the latest updates of their life. It is fast and the user interface is also very good with a tight security and allowing you to select your own security level.
So this was all about a brief introduction to the Facebook. Now, in this article I am going to tell you something really interesting facts that you would not regret reading this post. So basically here in this article, I am going to tell you about Facebook mobile app that will let you surf fastest on your smartphones along with that will also tell you the downloading procedure of this app. So let’s get started:
Facebook Mobile Fastest Way to use Facebook on your Smartphone
Let me tell you the fact that Facebook’s Android and iPhone apps still are not great. As they consume a lot of battery of your smartphone even when you are not using it along with that their data usage is also very high, and it’s a little slow as well, if you are in a search of something really better from this then I personally recommend to download Facebook mobile app or site which is really very good with great user interface and it is without any of these crap. And if you feel frustrated from this Facebook app then here is the way to get rid of it.
Getting rid of Facebook app (android users)
- The first and the foremost thing to do is to pick up your phone and then open your play store by clicking on the icon of “play store” in your app drawer and then open the play store search “Facebook” there and then click on the “UNINSTALL” button on its page.
- Now, for using Mobile Facebook open your browsers let say Google chrome and then just click on the search bar on the top of the page then type ‘Facebook.com’ there, login there and then save this page by adding it to your bookmarks. Now you have a Facebook shortcut on your home screen that takes you to a faster, permission-free, more battery-friendly Facebook.
- Now, after this go to your ‘home screen’ and then long press there and you will get the way to create shortcut in your home screen, create a shortcut to your bookmark there that you have created for using Facebook mobile,
- The very first step is to uninstall your Facebook app from your iphone, so all you can do is long press on the icon of Facebook on your home screen or at the ‘app drawer’ then click on it to Uninstall it or drag it to ‘X’.
- Now, for using Mobile Facebook open your browsers let say open safari browser and then just click on the search bar on the top of the page then type ‘Facebook.com’ there, login there and then add it to home screen.
- So that’s how you can surf on Facebook mobile without much effort.
So, after this, let me drag you to the main portion of this article where I am going to tell you, the downloading procedure that will be really helpful for you to download this app and then to install it without any problem. So without any delay let us jump on that:
How to download apk file of Facebook mobile app on your android phone?
Well, in this tutorial I’m going to tell you how to download the apk file of this app as it is not available in the Google play stores and It supports the entire device which means you can use Facebook mobile at any platform no matter android or ios. So, let’s have a look on these steps and this process is for android users only:
- The first and the foremost step of downloading is to pick up your phone and open your “phone’s setting” then scroll down click on the “security” then you will find an option of “unknown sources” click on it. And allow your device to install apps from unknown sources by clicking on “ok” so that you will be able to install the apps from the unknown sources and then follow the step written under.
- So, the second thing you are going to do is to open any trusted web browser like Google chrome or you can also open opera mini or UC browser and then enter ‘Facebook mobile apkDownload ‘ over there.
- You will find many answers of your search, but you will have to choose most appropriate one and the one which you find legal and the one which you find most real and true link.
- Google will for sure direct you to the site from where you can download the apk file of this game. Now you have to click on “download”.
- Now, wait for this app to download, once it will get completely downloaded into your device or SD card then click on it.
- If you have permitted the unknown source files in your phone then this app will be installed in your phone, in case it is not then, follow the step first written in the procedure.
- Now go the location where you have that apk file of app from the browser. And tap on it to install it.
- Now after tapping on the app to install it you have to tap on “next” and confirm the installation then relax as it will automatically get installed in your phone. And get started with it.
How Quickly Mobile Learning Has Progressed In 5 Short Years
As the name implies, mobile learning can be simply described as teaching and learning on the go. From the first mobile learning workshop in Birmingham UK in 2002 to the 6th International Mobile Learning Conference in Melbourne Australia in 2007, mobile learning progressed from ideation to a tangible reality in only half a decade. Indeed, it has become easier for teachers and students to interact beyond the traditional walls of the classroom, thanks to the advent and influx of portable, handheld and mobile devices.
To gain a better understanding of notable advancements in mobile learning within these 5 years, it is important to reflect on the phases of its growth across the Mobile Leaning International Conferences.
At the mobile learning conference in London in 2003, the theme was ‘New Possibilities’. Then, it was more an issue of how feasible it would be to navigate on such small devices as mobile phones and the types of learning best suited for this.
A year later, at the conference in Rome, themed ‘The Potential is significant’, there was a positive shift in the application of mobile devices for different styles of learning.